THERESA A. JENSEN, CDFA™, JD
Serving Ashland and Medford in the state of Oregon
Theresa A Jensen, CDFA™, JD has been a professional mediator for 28 years, and has guided 1100 clients through divorce mediation in Medford and Ashland.
She has an attorney background and has been a member in good standing of the Oregon State Bar since 1982. She received specialized training in the financial aspects of divorce, for which she received the designation of Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) in 2010.
For 5 ½ years, Theresa worked as a Divorce and Family Mediator for the Jackson County, Oregon court-connected mediation program (2006-2011). There, she mediated custody and parenting issues, child support, and helped parties divide their assets and debts.
Theresa is recognized as one of the founders of mediation in Oregon, is a member and past president of the Oregon Mediation Association, a professional member of the Association for Conflict Resolution, and is guided by the ethical Standards of Practice of both organizations. She has met the training and educational standards for mediators established by the Oregon Mediation Association.
WHY CHOOSE ME AS YOUR MEDIATOR?
- As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, I can use proprietary software to show you the long-term effects of different financial settlements.
- As a mediator with 28 years of experience, and having mediated 1100 divorce cases, I can help you get to the heart of issues, move through your stuck places, and make wise choices about your future.
- With my background as an attorney, I understand and can explain legal issues, even though I cannot represent you as an advocate.
- Having worked in the Jackson County court system for 5 ½ years as a Divorce and Family Mediator, I can help you navigate the court system.
- As a kind and compassionate human being, I will be there for you both, to help you navigate through this challenging time.
Do you have a question I can help you with?
My phone for the Ashland and Medford area is: